Individual Pages!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014


Writing Style Attempt: The Found Poem

 

An Episode of Sherlock and Our Own Commentary


 

How did you know his middle name?

How do they always know?

Door slam

Tire kick tire kick

I haven’t said a word

 

Tunnel entrance covered

Very efficiently hacked

They must be

In the act

 

People tell you not to milk a good speech

Water gang walk free into battle

It changes people, marriage, you wouldn’t know

The therapy can by bloody awful

 

Twelve months ago

Its him isn’t it?

Six months ago

A history of erectile dysfunction

 

Hey chupa chupe!

I’m gonna smoke while it buffers

Did you get my scarf back?

I’m bringing you your morning tea, evening be damned.

 Civilian life suiting you then?

Most days are good days

Is that a fact?

You really do have to wear the outfit

And enjoy not getting involved.

 

We know how in love he is with paper bags

He knows he’s doing a bad thing,

But he still does it until I look him in the eye.

You are a drama queen, you know he’s about to die.

There’s a proper time to die, isn’t there?

 

Gold bars alarms offline

I mean who leaves a wedding early?

Oscillation on the pavement always means a love affair.

This immorally and compromised world
Is the highest compliment which I am capable.

No comments:

Post a Comment