Individual Pages!

Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17 2014



Writing Attempt: Writing while not writing

 

I am so tired I don’t want to write tonight. Instead I want to watch movies on Netflix and pretend I look as good as Olivia Wilde in night wear without makeup. I have been thinking today about things I once had that now I miss. I think that for today’s entry I will simply list some of them. For those who have been following the blog – I will continue the second tense story soon. I know I already miss it.

 

1)    Having a sickness and being taken care of

2)    Eating because I’m simply hungry and nothing more

3)    My black ipod that had EVERYTHING I want to listen to on it

4)    Chicago

5)    Excitement for the unexpected

6)    The veracious first months of loving someone

7)    Age 20

8)    Confidence

9)    Willy Graves

10) Relationship 2, 4 & 6

11) Being the only child

12) California

13) Iggy and Alice

14) The green pillows at my parent’s house

15) The pacific ocean

16) Pilsen & my apartment on 19th st.

17) Almost everything I’ve ever donated to goodwill

18) My virginity

19) My overt sexuality

20) September 29th – October 3rd of 2011

21) Opening night

22) The drive to…

23) Daisy Cutter

 

 

 

 

Love,

Classy Bipedal Narcissist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment