Individual Pages!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26th 2014

Writing Style Attempt: Mental Breakdown

Die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination I have spent today on the verge of die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die I somehow have become a broken record that turns and turns and plays the same tune over and over procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination when I was younger I thought I knew what it was I wanted but after 15 + + + + years of pursuing that thing die procrastination die procrastination die I have discovered that I am actually hurt procrastination die destroyed by the passion I once had procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination so I guess now my next step is to purge and bend die procrastination die but how can I do such a thing when I can't even allow myself to give up on something as hyperbolic as one's dreams procrastination die procrastination die procrastination die procrastination.




-Classy Biped


No comments:

Post a Comment