Individual Pages!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12th

Writing style attempt: blog post on mobile

Sundays are my most dreaded days of the week. I realized I haven't had a Sunday off for at least 5 years.
I wish I didn't feel this way currently. Work is good for money and rehearsal is good for creativity. In theory. 

But theory is bullshit because it doesn't take variables into consideration.

I'm feeling a bit worn out but in a way I haven't experienced in a while. There are many things that I like about my life but there are many things that are overly taxing.  I need to find a better balance but I'm unsure how. 

I'm 31 and I forget that.  Until I see other people younger than me doing things I feel I should have already done or should be doing.  I know I shouldn't compare myself but it has always been in my nature to do so. Hence this project.  Self discipline is my biggest downfall and my need for perfection is my biggest hurdle.  I can only hope that my constant search to find the right group of people to help and motivate me will someday be successful so I can be comfortable in my own artist skin again and truly do what I feel I was born to. 

-end of self pity rant.

ClassyB

No comments:

Post a Comment