Individual Pages!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6 2014 (AKA I'm horrible)

Writing attempt: Actually posting to the blog.

I've been in CA visiting my family, attending my brother's wedding and meeting my second niece for the first time. Suffice it to say, I haven't had time to post on here but-- except for yesterday--I have written every day like I've promised. I just have had a hard time getting around to getting online.


NOT EXCUSING MY BEHAVIOR, just honestly freaking out about the deadline I have for my class and worried that I'm 'catch-up writing' instead of directly writing and designing my piece of work.

I have decided then, to publish a Part One of at least Two. I think it will be best for my sanity and most importantly, the product. (maybe I should visa versa that)

sigh.

***


 

Jillie launched an anti Hero campaign not purely out of spite, but spite coupled with her mother’s lack of answers. By lack of answers, Jillie meant it was unacceptable for her own father to be kept from her like a secret. Jillie knew that he was out there. Jillie knew Dahlia spoke to him and made him silent. Jillie knew it was all a conspiracy and the stupid dog was a distraction. The stupid dog, was a replacement, and a poor one at that.
 
***
 
I hate to say that things are still in progress....
 
 
but such is life.
 
 
Classy Biped

No comments:

Post a Comment