Individual Pages!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 22 2014

Writing Attempt: Final Draft

I worked on my edits today after getting some wonderful last minute help from my friend Sarah. It took me much longer than I thought for a few reasons. The biggest one being an anxiety attack over what it is I'm attempting to accomplish. But once I took a nap and calmed myself down, the editing process focused me well. Here's a tiny taste.


---------------------------------


“I don’t want you to do this again.” Dahlia said.

“That’s what I am paying you to say.” Said Chelsea.

“Yeah. It is. But I usually don’t mean it.” Dahlia flipped the vomit smattered strand of hair away from Chelsea’s face. “I don’t want to take the money. I rather you be safe. I rather you stay alive.” She brushed the skin under Chelsea’s wet eyes with her ring finger then placed it in her own mouth and sucked on it. “Let me take your sadness.”

--------------------------------

Tomorrow I MUST TRY to get the pages formatted for sensible printing...pray I don't have a heart attack.

-Classy Biped

No comments:

Post a Comment