Individual Pages!

Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11 2014

I've been working on my first publishing project ever and I realize how incredibly detailed it all is, and also how "self publishing'' also means ''self reliant'' (duh?). I have a more actualized grasp on the structure of my project, but I am still unconvinced that my writing is good enough or ready enough to be printed on even just one copy. I've struggled with my need for perfection for decades. It's the reason I never get anything truly done. And also the reason I became a great storyteller (liar). If I just use my imagination and my social sense, I can work my way out of anything if it means that much to me to do so.

I want to better myself through art.
I know I am a good artist.
I wish I could stay focused enough to do so.


-classybiped/coward

No comments:

Post a Comment