Individual Pages!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19 2014

I have been working so much. I wish my bank account reflected as such. But I hate cooking dinner, and require after work beers, so I am therefore terribly unable to keep myself in an above "just getting by" financial status.

In the writing world: I am considering materials for my required project and will be taking Tuesday to acquire the right pieces of paper.

D.I.Y. is fucking difficult because it is D.I.Y.


here's a bit of something:

---------------

All the other people traveling with you  have the same expression. Sentient mannequins. This increases your anxiety. You check your watch for the third time. The numbers are gone. Replaced by the floating shapes that drive themselves into your eyes.

------------------

Classy Biped

No comments:

Post a Comment