Individual Pages!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 8,9 2014

Writing Attempt: Editing and Continuing the Untitled Story.



So: I am posting a couple more teasers from what I've been working on. I want to share it all, but I also don't want to put it all on the internet because I hope to sell at least a few copies when I'm done!

I'm merging yesterday and today because last night, I stupidly got into a bike kerfuffle wherein I split a decent part of my chin skin open and didn't have the wherewithal to type what I had scribbled down during the day. Now that I'm less freaked out and shaking less, I am working on the continuation and edit of what I've been working on. I hope it continues to intrigue you!

----------------------

WORK

His fluidity of movement while on fire impressed Dahlia and reminded her of the first live performance she ever saw, a re-enactment of the crucifixion of Christ at Reap and Sow Church. The man who played Jesus, a.k.a. Jenni Gonzalez’ father, replaced the prop crown of thorns with a crown of barbed wire unbeknownst to anyone ‘backstage’ and almost bled to death in front of 267 God-fearing men, women and children on a Sunday afternoon. Dahlia liked that day. Dahlia liked his passion and sacrifice for the role. The man in front of her, Jacob, was giving the same dedication to the show and it made her wet with desire and shiver with fear.


----------------------

Ouch - NotSoClassyBiped

No comments:

Post a Comment