Individual Pages!

Monday, March 31, 2014

march 31 2014


HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ginger knocked on the door. “Miss D? Can I come in? Miss D?” She waited a moment, then turned to leave. As her back turned, the door opened.

“Everything ok?” Dahlia had a flat head in one hand and a two fingers of Laphroiag in the other.

“Oh totally cool, Miss D. It’s the girls, they wanted you to watch the ball drop with them.” Ginger tucked her one long strand of hair behind her ear.

“They’re watching that shit?” Dahlia took a sip from her glass.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you had anything against it.” Ginger looked away from Dahlia.

“Shit. I. I don’t really, I just think it’s garbage. Famous people are garbage, at least that type of famous, anyway, what time is it?”
------------------


Shit happens. like writing.

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment