Individual Pages!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20 2014


 
Writing Attempt: excerpt from what I worked on for a few hours today.
 
***
 
Hero’s head rested on the small of Jackie’s back as she splayed out stomach pressed to the crabgrass in the side yard. Next door neighbor Natalie pushed the secret broken fence piece to the side and psssst psssst psssst until Jillie acknowledged her.

“What do you want?” The week previous, Ginger introduced Jillie to whittling and since then, Jillie took every opportunity she found to sit on the side yard stump – paring knife from the kitchen in hand – and carve the shit out of something. ANYTHING. As long as she had the knife, she had the creative power.    
***


Getting nervous about how quickly the deadline for my project @ IPRC is due. I hope I can get my shit together enough to finish & print.

Damn.

ClassyBiped

No comments:

Post a Comment