Individual Pages!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014


Writing Attempt: Writing.

 
 The tooth was rotten. Had been for years. The problem was that the tooth was not aware of this fact, instead it rested comfortably in the place it grew up in and was determined to die in as well. So when woken up to the quick sharp prod and scrape of a sharp metal object, the tooth could do nothing but fight for its life. Its whole being radiated with rage and pulsed with fear. The tooth pushed its whole weight down into the squishy holes that held it home and puffed itself out as big as it could get over and over again.

-----------------------

I wrote some more to this but it's really scattered so I'm gonna work on it tomorrow. :) I realized today I literally have not had a day off in almost three weeks. I'm gonna die.


Love


ClassyBiped 


No comments:

Post a Comment