Individual Pages!

Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14 2014

Writing attempt: ? Just fucking doing it.

His hair was long. His hands wide. His young body hidden by a large, black coat.

My hair was short. My eyes were wide. My young body had been treated to an application of ink that morning.

I was a Junior and in the middle of a massive mania that lasted for a few years. He was a young freshman nervously tasting the first bite of adulthood.

Its been 9 years.

Not always together.

Not always apart.

Today I am taking a.moment to appreciate the things he's given me.

He taught me to lesson my grip and lower my high expectations by being simple. By trusting an untrustworthy, he made me more so.The gift of living small. The understanding when I can't seem to do so.

"We are two independent people who decided to live their lives together." -Claire HOC season 2.

-----

I'm not going to be angry for not posting yesterday. I normally would but I had little time. I worked from 9 to 530 then had class from 6-930 then had a staff party from then on out. Free booze and karaoke with awesome musicians. I sang No Doubt.

Love-

Classy Biped

No comments:

Post a Comment